When a order has been created you have entered a binding agreement which cannot be cancelled without penalty. In order to maintain your locked in market price the payment must be received within five business days on orders under $5,000 and within three business days on orders over $5,000. If the price moves against the customer order and payment has not been received JapanSilverCoin.com reserves the right to cancel the order. Further more, if payment is not received within the specified time period, you will risk being charged a penalty fee, your order being cancelled, or a combination of the penalty fee structure below.
- Bank Wire – preferred method of payment and accepted for all orders. Bank wire payments need to be received within 72 business hours after order placement. Funds typically process within 24 business hours.
- Credit/Debit Card via Paypal.com – accepted for domestic US orders under $600.00 USD only. Credit cards payment may have an additional processing fee.
- E-check & Bank transfer Paypal.com via Paypal.com
- Bitcoin & other crypto-currencies. *We support payments via the following crypto-currencies; BTC・BTH・ETH・ETC・LTC・MONA・LSK
- Step 1. At checkout select ‘Crypto Currency’ as your payment method.
- Step 2. Tell our staff which Crypto you want to pay in your reply to the ‘Order Confirmation’ email sent automatically via Gold-Ichiba.com. Alternatively, you may also contact us via the support desk.
- Step 3. Our staff will then calculate and write you with the exact amount to send & the address. The amount will be based on the current ‘Sell’ and the ‘High’ and ‘Low’ of the Crypto-Currency.
- Step 4. Send the amount of Crypto-currency to our corporate address.
- Step 5. We will send you confirmation of receipt of payment via email.
- NOTICE If the price of the crypto-currency changes drastically between the time ordering and time receiving we may have to cancel the order or ask you to send additional crypto-currency. It is advised to send the Crypto-currency immediately.
All orders are inspected on a case-by-case basis to minimize the risk of financial fraud. Additional documentation is sometimes required to confirm identity. Large orders are strongly encouraged to use bank wire.
JapanSilverCoin.com reserves the right, upon our sole discretion, to cancel any order if we determine an order to be deemed questionable, suspicious or of significant risk regardless of payment method selected and price.
CANCELLED OR UNPAID ORDER FEE
If payment is not received by the payment deadline outlined above, your order may be subject to market loss, 3% cancellation fee, and any collection expenses incurred by JapanSilverCoin.com.
JapanSilverCoin.com prides itself in providing the most up-to-date pricing for you and our staff. Occasionally, we do make mistakes and there may be a typographical or algo generated pricing errors. Under these rare circumstances, JapanSilverCoin.com retains the right to cancel or refund an order.
MARKET AND INVESTMENT RISK
All investments carry risk. You are responsible for your investment decisions. By purchasing through JapanSilverCoin.com, you understand JapanSilverCoin.com, or any other sites operated by Apex Co., LTD, any affiliates or partners, are not responsible for any losses of your investment decisions.
This policy is subject to change at any time without notice. Please review prior to making your purchase for the most current information.
Policy last updated April 18th, 2018