Welcome to JapanSilverCoin.com, a site of Apex Co., LTD. JapanSilverCoin.com was created to bring Japanese Silver coins to the world, and for our GSP community, to source the lowest cost government issued investment grade precious metals. By using this website, you agree to the following conditions.
By using this website, you are communicating with us electronically and consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all electronic communications including notices, disclosures, cancellation and market loss related policies that we provide to you electronically shall satisfy and legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
All content presented on JapanSilverCoin.com including graphics, logos, images, audio clips, and slogans are the exclusive property of Apex Co., LTD or its affiliates and protected by international copyright laws.
It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your account including username, password, and for restricting access to any computer you use to access your account or complete a transaction. By using our site, you agree to accept full responsibility for any activity which occurs on your account.
User reviews are the opinion of others and are not the opinion of Apex Co., LTD. Apex Co., LTD accepts no responsibility for the opinions of other users.
- Any dispute or claim in any way to your use of JapanSilverCoin.com or to any products you purchase from JapanSilverCoin.com will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than court.
- Any credit card chargeback will be subject to a minimum $50 processing fee. Processing fee may be charged to the credit card used to place the order or added to the user’s account balance at JapanSilverCoin.com’s discretion.
Terms of Purchase
- When an order is confirmed, prices become locked-in and the order becomes a contractually binding agreement between the “buyer” and JapanSilverCoin.com (Apex Co., LTD). By placing an order either online or via telephone and agreeing to our terms and conditions, the customer enters into a contractually binding agreement with Apex Co., LTD, and agrees to send Apex Co., LTD payment as specified for each different payment method, and also agrees to Apex Co., LTD’s order cancellation policy if payment is not received within the specified time-frame.
All cancelled orders are subject to a cancellation fee consisting of any market loss to JapanSilverCoin.com along with an additional 5% of total purchase price. Market loss is defined in the simplest form, as the difference of what you paid for the purchase and what it is now worth based on the going market price of the respective item. i.e. the market value per ounce for the products that you purchased at the time of purchase less the market value per ounce of the products at the time of cancellation. The market value will be defined under the sole discretion of JapanSilverCoin.com at the completion of the insurance company and/or JapanSilverCoin.com’s investigation.
JapanSilverCoin.com (Apex Co., LTD) reserves the right to cancel any order for any reason. After 5 business days of non-payment for personal check orders, and after 72 hours (3 business days) of non-payment for bank wire orders are cancelled. Cancellation penalty will be applied to a credit card on file previously used to secure an order either online or via telephone. JapanSilverCoin.com reserves the right to charge any valid credit card on file for applicable market loss and cancellation fees. Any market gains as a result of a cancelled order will remain the property of JapanSilverCoin.com.
Cancellation requests must be filed via telephone during normal business hours. JapanSilverCoin.com will evaluate any request to cancel an order on a case-by-case basis and only under rare, extraordinary circumstances will a cancellation be approved.
- JapanSilverCoin.com’s price quotes do not include taxes or duties. The customer is solely responsible for any applicable taxes or duties that may be applicable to a transaction with JapanSilverCoin.com.
- Due to continually changing market prices for precious metals, the offers made by JapanSilverCoin.com are only valid for a short duration. The price calculation is determined by JapanSilverCoin.com upon its sole and absolute discretion. Pricing on any website owned or operated by JapanSilverCoin.com or Apex Co., LTD is for informational purposes only.
- JapanSilverCoin.com prides itself in providing the most up-to-date pricing for you and our staff. Occasionally, we do make mistakes and there may be a typographical or a algorithmic pricing errors. Under these rare circumstances, JapanSilverCoin.com retains the right to cancel or refund an order. If a typographical, algorithmic or other error is made in the calculation of a transaction, customer agrees to take all steps requested by JapanSilverCoin.com to rectify the error. Customer further agrees to hold JapanSilverCoin.com harmless from all damages or liability arising from such error.
- Customer must notify JapanSilverCoin.com in writing within 24 hours after receipt of material of any discrepancy, claim, or dispute arising from a transaction. If no notification is received within 24 hours, customer agrees it is forever barred from bringing a claim for loss, damage, or other relief relating to such controversy, claim, or dispute.
- The information provided by on any website owned or operated by Apex Co., LTD is for informational purposes only and is not intended as any form of advice, whether legal, accounting, investment, financial or tax advice. Therefore, it cannot be relied upon as such. The client should contact a licensed professional for such advice. The information provided by websites of Apex Co., LTD are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied and the use of this service and the Apex Co., LTD’s websites is entirely at client’s own risk. In no event will Apex Co., LTD be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of information contained on our websites or any publication.
- Force Majeure. Apex Co., LTD shall not be liable to the other party for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of Apex Co., LTD including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Apex Co., LTD shall forthwith inform the other Party and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
- Other Policies- By using this website you agree to all policies further detailed on JapanSilverCoin.com.